[Salt-l] Fall break!!! (But first, Tonight's minutes) :)
Minutes 10-11-11 All Group Meeting
· This week we met in our focus groups again. This time looking at the causes and effects and how are focus groups can address them.
· We also heard devotion from Andrew regarding trusting God's guidance as we travel into the unknown in our focus group sessions.
· OADE office- looking for student leaders who are involved in different areas. If you are interested in learning more, sign-up and e-mail me back!
· Coalition that helps advocate for safe environments for both those who drink and those who don't
· SPRING BREAK TRIPS
· One trip to New Orleans at Camp Restore
· Harvey is a drug rehabilitation center in Harvey, IL
· North Dakota to help with flood relief and rebuilding
· March 3rd-March 9th
· If interested in attending a trip, contact Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org
· Joe Zandstra
· He traveled to Indonesia and worked with Bible translation
· If you have any questions about what he did or would like more information, e-mail or talk Joe.
· Weekly Bible Study with Andrew Denecke Thursday nights at 9:30pm. If you are interested, e-mail Andrew.Denecke@valpo.edu
· The SALT Shaker is out so pick up a copy!
· 10/19- Migrant Farm Workers Talk
· 10/21-10/22- Homelessness Sleepout event. Partnering up with St. T's we will have a sleep out on the lawn.
· 10/22- Earthtones Event. RSVP if you are interested in attending
· 10/29- Pumpkin Picking at Countyline Orchard
· 11/5 – Peace and Social Justice Symposium
If you have questions, see these resources:http://valposalt.blogspot.com/