[Salt-l] Meeting Reminder: A SALT'y Pepper and PSJS Prep
Join us Tuesday at 9:30pm in Huegli Hall to get excited about the PSJS and continue our work in focus groups!
Check out the email that Krista sent out about Pepper (gather at (9:00pm) and make it a priority to come. This pepper will be a great chance for us to start thinking about the upcoming World Relief Campaign and how we can direct our funds in the most SALT'y of ways!
This Week's Events
- 10/27-SALT represented at Study Abroad Fair (10am-4pm)
- 10/28-Dance at Opportunity Enterprises (contact Kathleen)
- 10/29-Pumpkin Picking at County Line (11am) http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=229929787066070
- 10/30-SALT represented at VU Prayer Walk http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229929787066070#!/event.php?eid=242594599121042
- 10/31-Trick-or-Treat for Paper Goods http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=229929787066070#!/event.php?eid=252796781439595
- 11/5-Peace and Social Justice Symposium
Valparaiso University Social Work Department '12
Social Action Leadership Team (SALT)-Chair
Residential Ministry-Campus Ministry Network Coordinator