[Salt-l] Meeting Reminder: What's your issue?
Join us for this week's meeting on Tuesday at 9:30pm in Huegli Hall for the continuation of our focus groups! Remember to have looked for a definition of your focus group issue because in this meeting we are going to spend some time getting clear about what these issues are really about. If you haven't made it out yet, think about which group might interest you; Food Security, Fair Trade, Mexican Immigrants, Mental Illness/Suicide Prevention and Human Trafficking.
Come early if you'd like to hang out and possibly play some games (human knot anyone?!)
- If you signed up to help at the "CROP Walk" remember that it is this Sunday, Oct. 9th-talk to Kathleen
- Interested in being a focus group leader?-talk to Marla!
- Mark your calendars for a sleep-out to raise awareness about homelessness-Oct 21-22nd!
- Sign up for an environmentally focused service day on Oct. 22nd!
- Mark your calendars for this month's social activity...pumpkin picking on Oct 29th!
Valparaiso University Social Work Department '12
Social Action Leadership Team (SALT)-Chair
Residential Ministry-Campus Ministry Network Coordinator