[Salt-l] Tomorrow: Planning and a little bit of Broadway
Come on out for our next meeting, Tuesday at 9:30pm in Huegli Hall where we will hear from Pr. Jim about how to approach our focus groups from a social justice perspective. From there, we will spend time in our focus groups planning how we'd like social justice to translate into the activities and action of our groups!
Once again, there is no Pepper this week, but don't forget that this week is our monthly after-salt social...this time we're heading to Broadway (Cafe)!
- 10/20-SALT represented at Study Abroad Fair (10am-4pm)
- 10/21-10/22 Homelessness Awareness Sleep-Out (8pm until....)
- 10/22-Earth-tones Volunteer Day
- 10/29-Pumpkin Picking at County Line (11am)
- 10/31-Trick-or-Treat for Paper Goods (5pm-7:30pm)
Valparaiso University Social Work Department '12
Social Action Leadership Team (SALT)-Chair
Residential Ministry-Campus Ministry Network Coordinator