[Salt-l] 4-10-12 MINUTES!!! :)
See below for super exciting events and other fun things!
4-10-12 All Group Meeting
Announcements and Events
4/11 Treyvon Martin Vigil in the Chapel
· 4/12 Coffee and Conversation in the café 9pm
· 4/13 Heckler vs Schwehn
· 4/13 9pm Semi-formal
· 4/14 Relay for life
· 4/14 SALT WRC baby-sitting
· 4/20 Bake-off
· 4/21 Kenya Run It? 5K
· 4/24 Qdoba fundraiser
· 5/4 End Celebration
· Accountability groups. How to find out what other people in SALT are doing and remain interconnected.
· We learned more about our campaign:
· 1. How many patients are seen at Lugulu Hospital, which has 140 people on staff? 1,000 inpatients and 25,000 outpatients a year.
· 2. Where is the hospital? Western Kenya. Bungoma County
· 3. Why does SALT support the project? "We will help build a reliable and consistent source of the water that enables the hospital to provide health care services to their fullest capacity as a rural healthcare institution."
· Use these facts as a way to dialogue with potential donors!
· PR Lesson
· Table tents and glass display case- reserve two weeks in advance by going to the administration office in the union
· Take posters there as well
· Like the facebook page!!!
· Talk to one class and get them excited about the project and events
If you have questions see these resources:
Valparaiso University '13
Christ College- The Honors College
Ambassador in Admission